NUPE – National Union of Public Employees Welcomes You
NUPE is a union for workers across the Public, Health and Community sectors. NUPE actively campaigns for the fair and reasonable treatment of its members and their interests.
- NUPE believes that only by standing together will workers be able to protect and improve our rights and conditions.
- NUPE recognizes and protects your employment rights and conditions while valuing the ongoing employment relationship. The time, energy and resources of NUPE are directed to meeting the needs of members.
- NUPE members are actively involved in a democratic union where major decisions that may affect your job and conditions of employment are made only with your consent.
Kia Ora everyone
NUPE has been contacted by many of you advising you are having difficulties getting emails etc or even phoning the NUPE office at the moment.
NUPE has been in communication with IT providers and we understand the problem seems to have occurred when changes/ upgrades occurred last week sometime. We also understand that Microsoft Office (including teams and Outlook) experienced lots of problems in the past days due to faulty upgrades and a cyber attack on its systems. We understand that these have now been resolved. If you are having any problem them please contact your help desk and explain the problem.
It is a real pain and we are sorry this is occurring but it appears to be out of our control. In the meantime try emailing us.
if there is a problem you can call cell phone:
- Les: 0272276135
- Quentin: 027 227 6137
- Janice : 0211667403
NUPE has Moved
The National Union of Public Employees is located in the Trade Union Centre in Papanui (down from the Northlands Mall). The physical address is:
Trade Union Center (Northfield Business Park), 68 Langdons Road, Papanui, Christchurch
- 68 Langdons Road, Papanui, Christchurch or PO Box 13032, Christchurch 8141
- Ring 03 377 3582 or fax (03) 377 4385 or contact us by email:email@example.com
- If you want to contact an organizer please go to the Contacts page.