To NUPE members
Mediation with Richmond NZ Thursday 25 August
- Mediation was held yesterday in Templeton, Christchurch.
- Our Collective negotiations have been stalled for months. The unions had proposed that we as a minimum place the current remuneration process into the agreement as a way forward. Some progress on this and a new Collective Agreement was made at our mediation.
- We intend to call meetings to consider an offer which Richmond will make to us next week.
- The Performance remuneration process that is under way will continue for 2011.
- Once we have the offer from Richmond we will set up meetings (preferably in houses) to report back to members. If members can forward me a time when your house could hold its meeting that would help our planning.