NUPE – National Union of Public Employees Welcomes You
NUPE is a union for workers across the Public, Health and Community sectors. NUPE actively campaigns for the fair and reasonable treatment of its members and their interests.
- NUPE believes that only by standing together will workers be able to protect and improve our rights and conditions.
- NUPE recognizes and protects your employment rights and conditions while valuing the ongoing employment relationship. The time, energy and resources of NUPE are directed to meeting the needs of members.
- NUPE members are actively involved in a democratic union where major decisions that may affect your job and conditions of employment are made only with your consent.
Season’s Greetings to all NUPE Members
The NUPE office will be closing at mid-day on Friday 22 December. The office will be open again on Monday 15 January 2018.
There will be an on-call Organiser over this period who will be available for emergency matters only. All non -urgent matters will be dealt with on the office reopening.
The on-call cell phone number for emergencies will be available on 03 3773582. The number will change over the Christmas period.
The NUPE Executive and staff wish you all an enjoyable, safe and festive Christmas and New Year break. We look forward to catching up with you in 2018.
NUPE has Moved
The National Union of Public Employees has moved to the new Trade Union Centre. The new physical address is:
Trade Union Center (Northfield Business Park), 68 Langdons Road, Papanui, Christchurch
- 68 Langdons Road, Papanui, Christchurch or PO Box 13032, Christchurch 8141
- Ring 03 377 3582 or fax (03) 377 4385 or contact us by email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you want to contact an organizer please go to the Contacts page.