NUPE – National Union of Public Employees Welcomes You
NUPE is a union for workers across the Public, Health and Community sectors. NUPE actively campaigns for the fair and reasonable treatment of its members and their interests.
- NUPE believes that only by standing together will workers be able to protect and improve our rights and conditions.
- NUPE recognizes and protects your employment rights and conditions while valuing the ongoing employment relationship. The time, energy and resources of NUPE are directed to meeting the needs of members.
- NUPE members are actively involved in a democratic union where major decisions that may affect your job and conditions of employment are made only with your consent.
2019 NUPE AGM
Members are invited to attend the 2019 NUPE Annual General Meeting
Date : 12th August 2019
Venue: TUC Building 68 Langdon’s RD, Papanui, Christchurch.
- Minutes of Last AGM – Matters arising
- Annual Report (Provided at the meeting)
- Financial Report (Provided at the meeting)
- Convenors Report (Verbal)
- Election of the Executive Committee
- General Business
NUPE has Moved
The National Union of Public Employees has moved to the new Trade Union Centre. The new physical address is:
Trade Union Center (Northfield Business Park), 68 Langdons Road, Papanui, Christchurch
- 68 Langdons Road, Papanui, Christchurch or PO Box 13032, Christchurch 8141
- Ring 03 377 3582 or fax (03) 377 4385 or contact us by email:email@example.com
- If you want to contact an organizer please go to the Contacts page.