NUPE – National Union of Public Employees Welcomes You
NUPE is a union for workers across the Public, Health and Community sectors. NUPE actively campaigns for the fair and reasonable treatment of its members and their interests.
- NUPE believes that only by standing together will workers be able to protect and improve our rights and conditions.
- NUPE recognizes and protects your employment rights and conditions while valuing the ongoing employment relationship. The time, energy and resources of NUPE are directed to meeting the needs of members.
- NUPE members are actively involved in a democratic union where major decisions that may affect your job and conditions of employment are made only with your consent.
NUPE has Moved
The National Union of Public Employees has moved to the new Trade Union Centre. The new address is:
Trade Union Center (Northfield Business Park)
68 Langdons Road, Papanui, Christchurch
(The PO Box and all phone numbers remain the same)
NUPE News (Summer/Autumn 2016)
In the latest edition:
- Secretary’s Column : NUPE on Health and Safety in your Workplace
- Corruption in New Zealand: NZ’s slide down the Corruption Perception Index
- CDHB Crisis: How the Government is failing the CDHB
- A Moment in the life: A Worker at Nelson’s IDSS talks about her experiences.
- 520 Cranford Street, Papanui, Christchurch or PO Box 13032, Christchurch 8141
- Ring 03 377 3582 or fax (03) 377 4385
- out of Christchurch 0508 NUPE111 or 0508 6873111
- or contact us by email:email@example.com
- If you want to contact an organizer please go to the Contacts page.