NUPE – National Union of Public Employees Welcomes You
NUPE is a union for workers across the Public, Health and Community sectors. NUPE actively campaigns for the fair and reasonable treatment of its members and their interests.
- NUPE believes that only by standing together will workers be able to protect and improve our rights and conditions.
- NUPE recognizes and protects your employment rights and conditions while valuing the ongoing employment relationship. The time, energy and resources of NUPE are directed to meeting the needs of members.
- NUPE members are actively involved in a democratic union where major decisions that may affect your job and conditions of employment are made only with your consent.
NUPE News (Summer/Autumn 2016)
In the latest edition:
- Secretary’s Column : NUPE on Health and Safety in your Workplace
- Corruption in New Zealand: NZ’s slide down the Corruption Perception Index
- CDHB Crisis: How the Government is failing the CDHB
- A Moment in the life: A Worker at Nelson’s IDSS talks about her experiences.
- 520 Cranford Street, Papanui, Christchurch or PO Box 13032, Christchurch 8141
- Ring 03 377 3582 or fax (03) 377 4385
- out of Christchurch 0508 NUPE111 or 0508 6873111
- or contact us by email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you want to contact an organizer please go to the Contacts page.