NUPE – National Union of Public Employees Welcomes You
NUPE is a union for workers across the Public, Health and Community sectors. NUPE actively campaigns for the fair and reasonable treatment of its members and their interests.
- NUPE believes that only by standing together will workers be able to protect and improve our rights and conditions.
- NUPE recognizes and protects your employment rights and conditions while valuing the ongoing employment relationship. The time, energy and resources of NUPE are directed to meeting the needs of members.
- NUPE members are actively involved in a democratic union where major decisions that may affect your job and conditions of employment are made only with your consent.
2019/2020 NUPE Christmas and New Year Break
The NUPE office will be closing at 5pm on Friday, 20 December 2019. The office will be fully open again on Monday, 13 January 2020.
NUPE wants to ensure that all the staff take this opportunity for a good annual leave break hence the closure of the office.
There will be an on call organiser over this period. They will be available for emergency/ health and safety matters only. All non -urgent matters will be dealt with on the office reopening.
The on call cell phone number will also change over this period. It will be updated and available on the answer phone at 03 377 3582.
NUPE has Moved
The National Union of Public Employees is located in the Trade Union Centre in Papanui (down from the Northlands Mall). The physical address is:
Trade Union Center (Northfield Business Park), 68 Langdons Road, Papanui, Christchurch
- 68 Langdons Road, Papanui, Christchurch or PO Box 13032, Christchurch 8141
- Ring 03 377 3582 or fax (03) 377 4385 or contact us by email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you want to contact an organizer please go to the Contacts page.